Come Lord Jesus
Maranatha is an Aramaic word that means "Come Lord Jesus" found in 1 Corinthians 16:22. It was a common greeting of the oppressed believers of the early church reminding themselves that Jesus is returning at any time to establish His kingdom. They lived with eternal hope and a sense of urgency to share the gospel. Are you ready if Jesus comes today? Do you desire to have eternal hope? Do you want to live your life with a sense of purpose and urgency for God's kingdom? We want to journey with you as you explore Christ and His message of eternal hope in light of His second coming. Maranatha!
The pandemic has shown us how easy it is to be isolated as believers and missed why Jesus founded the church as the assembly of believers on God's mission. The truth is that we need one another for our faith to thrive. The greatest witness to the world is a united and loving community of faith. Join us to spur one another towards faith and good works.
- Sun, 05 MarSingaporePlease note that we are allowed to park at Red Lots on Sunday but not RED SHELTERED LOTS as they are RESERVED for SEASON HOLDERS ONLY.
- Sun, 05 Mar#08 - 04 Lobby 2Renovation of unit #07-04 is still in progress and #07-05 will be returned to the owner. DC Kids! and Chinese ministry services will be holding their services at unit #08-04 from 5-19 Mar at the same timing.
- Fri, 24 Mar#07-04 Lobby 2Come join us this coming Friday for our monthly prayer meeting. We are excited to share that we’ll be organising a Prayer Walk to pray for the community around our church.
- Sun, 02 Apr#07-04 Lobby 2If you are yet to be baptised or yet a member of MCA, we want to encourage you to join our baptism and membership class coming up on 2 Apr in church from 1:30-3:30 pm. The baptism date will be on 1 May (PH) at East Coast Park from 9:30-11 am.
- Fri, 07 Apr#07-03 Lobby 2Invite your loved ones to our coming Good Friday Service to discover “What is so good about GOOD FRIDAY?” from our special speaker Dr Phillip Huan. There is also a special song presentation by our MCA brothers.
- Sun, 09 Apr#07-03 Lobby 2Invite your loved ones and be blessed by the powerful testimony of Bro Benny, Co-founder of the restaurant Eighteen Chef. Rev Calvin Lee will be our guest speaker and there will be a special ukulele performance by our MCA brothers and sisters.
- Wed, 14 JunMelakaWe are finally able to go to church camp after more than 2 years of COVID! The theme is “DREAM BIG, START SMALL, BUILD DEEP”. The dates are from 14-17 June at Ibis Melaka Hotel in Malacca, Malaysia.
subscribe to our WhatsApp broadcast
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you
(WhatsApp text & call)